Last modified: 2014-03-08 by ivan sache
Keywords: jadroplov international maritime transport | jadranska slobodna | star (red) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
House flag of Jadroplov, horizontal and vertical versions - Images by Jarig Bakker, 27 January 2006, and Željko Heimer, 16 June 2001, respectively
Jadroplov International Maritime Transport, based in Split succeeded Jadranska slobodna plovidba in the 1990s.
Željko Heimer, 22 November 2004
The house flag of Jadroplov, as shown by Brown's 1995 [lgr95] (horizontal version) and by Josef Nuesse (vertical version), is yellow with, in the middle, a blue emblem made of a curl over a wave.
Željko Heimer & Jarig Bakker, 27 January 2006
House flag of Jadranska slobodna plovidba - Image by Željko Heimer, 1 November 2004
Jadranska slobodna plovidba, also known as Adriatic Tramp Shipping, JSP Line and Jadroslobodna, was established in 1947 in Rijeka after the nationalization of the company Jadranska plovidba of Sušak; its seat was moved to Split in 1956.
The company started with 29 wooden ships. In 1962, it integrated Opca plovidba (General shipping), of Split. It maintained several deep-ocean lines, operating 16 ships in 1986. In 1996, it was organized as a joint-stock company, in 2001 operating 48 ships and over 1,500 employees.
The house flag of Jadranska slobodna plovidba, as shown by Brown's 1958 [wed58], is black with a white lozenge charged with a red five-pointed star in the middle.
Željko Heimer & Neale Rosanoski, 1 November 2004