Last modified: 2014-07-19 by rob raeside
Keywords: royal cruising club | blue ensign |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Plain Blue Ensign granted 8 January 1902.
Title ‘Royal’ approved April 1902, when the club had 173 members, owning 113 yachts, totalling 1,888 tons net, 3681 tons Thames measurement.
David Prothero, 2 July 2014
image by Clay Moss, 1 July 2014
The Dumpy Book of Ships and the Sea (1957)
shows the burgee vertical white and red. In the centre of the white half is a
Maltese cross (blue?) overlain by a crown.
James Dignan, 12 February 2008