This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Erlenbach Municipality (Germany)

Gemeinde Erlenbach, Landkreis Heilbronn, Baden-Württemberg

Last modified: 2017-11-23 by klaus-michael schneider
Keywords: erlenbach | cross(black) | cross(fleury) | inescutcheon | grapevine |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors

[Erlenbach municipal banner] image by Klaus-Michael Schneider, 24 Nov 2017 See also:

Erlenbach Municipality

Erlenbach Banner

It is a white-blue vertical bicolour. The coat of arms is shifted to the top.
Source: Stefan Schwoons database
Klaus-Michael Schneider, 24 Nov 2017

Erlenbach Coat of Arms

Shield Argent; a throughout cross patty Sable, charged with a fillet cross fleury Or; in centre an inescutcheon Argent, charged with a grapevine Azure with leaves and stem Vert.
The former municipal arms had been the personal arms of Franz-Ludwig of Pfalz-Neuburg, Grandmaster and Magister Germaniae (Deutschmeister) of the Teutonic Order. They were replaced in 1946 by the current arms. The tinctures were fixed in 1956. The current arms connect the symbols of the Grandmaster of the Teutonic Order (crosses) with viticulture (grapevine).
Source: Landeskundliches Informationssystem Baden-Württemberg

The banner was approved on 4 May 1960 by Minister of Interior of Baden-Württemberg. On the same day the arms were confirmed.
Klaus-Michael Schneider, 24 Nov 2017

back to Heilbronn cities and municipalities click here