Last modified: 2018-05-25 by kryštof huk
Keywords: jezdkovice |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Number of inhabitants by 31.12. 2000: 207. The village was first mentioned
in 1250. At those days the village was in possession of the Monastery of
Velehrad. In 1594 Karel Bítovský from Bítov became owner of the village.
In 1834 there were 359 people living in 48 houses. German name: Jäschkowitz.
Jarig Bakker, 21 Apr 2002.