This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Club de Náutica y Pesca "Comandante Espora"

Last modified: 2012-04-02 by francisco gregoric
Keywords: club de nautica y pesca comandante espora | comandante espora | espora (tomas) | cross (white) | anchor (black) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors

[Club de Nautica y Pesca Comandante Espora burgee]
image by Francisco Gregoric, 03 Apr 2012
See also:

About the Club de Náutica y Pesca "Comandante Espora"

"Club de Náutica y Pesca 'Commandante Espora' " (CNCE) was founded in Comodoro Rivadavia, Province of Chubut, on 15 November 1944, as "Asociación Deportiva de Náutica y Pesca de Comodoro Rivadavia"; the club adopted its current name on 18 July 1949.
Ivan Sache, 11 Jun 2009


The burgee of CNCE, as shown graphically on the club website, is blue with a white cross charged with a black anchor placed diagonally; the black letters "CNCE" are placed vertically along the hoist, below the horizontal arm of the cross.
Ivan Sache, 11 Jun 2009

See also:

Anything below this line was not added by the editor of this page.