Last modified: 2014-07-05 by francisco gregoric
Keywords: carmen de areco | partido de carmen de areco | areco |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
The Partido de Carmen de Areco is located at 140 Km north-west of the City of Buenos Aires, capital of Argentina. This district is 1,061 Kmē and it had 13,992 inhabitants in the last census (2001). Its main economical activity is agriculture and stockbreeding.
This district was created by provincial law in October 24, 1864.
Francisco Gregoric, 10 Apr 2008
The flag of Carmen de Areco, designed by Alan and Mauro Sosa, is vertically divided blue-white-orange (3:4:3) with an emblem in the middle.
The flag, adopted in a public contest, was unveiled on 5 September 2012, during the celebration of the 200th anniversary of the foundation of the town.
Ivan Sache, 3 Jan 2014
A white flag with the municipal coat of arms at center. Below that the name of the district municipal government between lines appears.
Francisco Gregoric, 26 Feb 2006
Anything below this line was not added by the editor of this page.