Last modified: 2012-11-02 by pete loeser
Keywords: rank |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
According to Dreyhaupt 2000 [drh00], there were two Army Groups, seven Infantry Divisions and three Cavalry Divisions in the Weimar Reichsheer (army).
Santiago Dotor, 11 October 2001
The Reichswehr introduced a set of command flags with the H.Dv. 270 (Heeres-Dienstvorschrift 270, Army Regulations 270) of 24 March 1925. These flags were used on a lance shaft (60 × 80 cm) or as car flags (30 × 40 cm). They were used by the respective commanding officer only. Source: Dreyhaupt 2000 [drh00].
Marcus Schmöger, 8 March 2002