Last modified: 2023-02-25 by martin karner
Keywords: altnau | thurgau |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
In white, a red and black counterchanged cross.
The affiliation of Altnau to the Constance Cathedral Chapter (red cross) has been documented since the 12th century, and since 1471 the bailiwick was in the hands of the city of Konstanz (black cross). Altnau has had its coat of arms since 1950.