Last modified: 2011-02-25 by editor unassigned
Keywords: luechow-dannenberg |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
2:3 image by Jörg Majewski, 29 Dec 2007
Flag adopted 20 May 1999
Additions : 1932 Lüchow, Dannenberg
The arms were granted on 24 July 1935.
The right half shows the canting arms of Dannenberg (or pine-mountain). The diamonds are taken from the arms of the former Counts of Lüchow.
Literature : Stadler, K. : Deutsche Wappen - Bundesrepublik Deutschland. Angelsachsen Verlag, 1964-1971, 8 volumes.
Source: Ralf Hartemink.