Last modified: 2012-03-31 by german editorial team
Keywords: bavaria | oberding | gemeinde oberding | erding county | coat of arms (scythe blade: white) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by Marcus Schmöger
Flag adopted 29th September 1989, coat-of-arms adopted 25th May 1950
The Gemeinde Oberding was one of the first of the Erding municipalities to adopt arms after World War Two. The arms was granted by the Bavarian Ministry of the Interior on 25th May 1950, blazon: Azure, a scythe's blade bendwise Sinister Argent. The flag was adopted on 29th September 1989. It is blue-white-blue and shows the arms.
Marcus Schmöger, 10 April 2001