This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Radnice, Czech Republic

Rokycany okres, Plzen region

Last modified: 2012-03-31 by andrew weeks
Keywords: radnice |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors

[Radnice municipality flag] by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 19 Jun 2001
adopted 15 Jul 1993 See also:

Radnice municipality flag

Image after Petr Exner's Vexilologický Lexikon prapory obcí ČR (1991-1994) - Radnice, Rokycany district, Plzeň region - adopted 15 Jul 1993.
Radnice Town, District Rokycany. Population 1.719. Old settlement, since 1336 market. Radnice promoted to town status in
April  17, 1570 by Emperor Maxmilian II. The town  used to bear in its seal the Rosenberg Arms with rose.
Ales Krizan, 11 Sep 2001

Radnice Coat of Arms

[Radnice Coat of Arms] image at this website, reported by Ales Krizan, 11 Sep 2001

The description of the Arms: Argent A Rose of five petals Gules, Buttoned Or, barbed Vert. The rose is  depicted with double "circle" of petals (it is five inside and five outside) and  with one outer petal upwards.
Ales Krizan, 11 Sep 2001